Weight Loss Hypnosis
Are you stuck in a constant cycle of losing and gaining weight? Have you tried “everything” without any lasting success? Do you have a belief that you will never reach the weight you desire?
If you are ready to engage in a lifestyle change and reach the weight you know you deserve to be, invest in a program that will bring lasting change for a healthier, happier you! Contact us today for more information or book a complimentary telephone consultation.
Where could you be physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually in just one months time with the right tools? Change happens the moment you decide that you will stand for nothing other than success! We can help you get there.
4 sessions for the price of 3 – £180
6 sessions – £280
*Offers only when sessions are booked in bulk. Offer lasts until the end of January 2019*
Start 2019 on the right foot by taking back control of your waistline! Weight loss hypnosis can help:
- Change your relationship with food
- Make healthier foods more appealing
- Overcome emotional eating
- Increase your desire to exercise
- Change eating habits for good
- Make junk/comfort foods less appealing
How weight loss hypnosis can help you
Do you want to lose a few extra pounds? Do you want to change to a healthier lifestyle? Weight loss hypnosis may be the answer!
Most people will experience some issues around weight management at some point in their lives, whether they are gaining weight or losing weight. The problem is that we live in an incredibly busy 24/7 global society where it can be difficult to find the time to cook balanced nutritious meals and get adequate exercise. A society where nearly every emotion is soothed by “comfort eating”. With weight loss hypnosis, our goal is to help you change your relationship with food. Doing this helps you change the way you view and use food, as well as helping you to change your eating habits naturally for lifelong sustained change that doesn’t feel like a challenge. Through our weight loss hypnosis sessions, you will establish new positive habits and beliefs about yourself, which will help you to build and develop a healthier lifestyle.
Why choose Wiser Horizons Hypnotherapy?
Both Ed and Debbie are weight loss specialists. Ed has used
- It helps to identify the reasons behind why the individual overeats and the positive intention behind it
- Gets the unconscious mind working towards a healthier lifestyle making better food choices a natural choice rather than a forced one requiring a lot of willpower
- Changes your attitude and relationship with food and helps you develop alternate positive habits
How can hypnotherapy help you lose weight?
Weight gain is very simply
What do we do during our weight loss hypnosis sessions?
During our sessions, we will discuss with you the reasons why you overeat. If this is due to a traumatic experience in the past then we won’t force you to face it. Our philosophy is that the past has happened, we are more interested in the present and future. However, we have tools and techniques that can effectively reduce the feelings associated with past experiences. We will establish the areas that need to be worked on with you and then generate positive alternative behaviours that will serve you better going forward. During hypnosis, we will suggest these new alternative behaviours to your unconscious mind. The unconscious mind will then take these suggestions on board and begin to use them as the new default. We will teach you techniques that you can use to help you when you have a sudden urge to snack.
Depending on your individual needs, your weight loss hypnosis sessions may consist of the following:
- Teaching Self Hypnosis
- Stress Management
- Increasing desire to exercise
What causes people to be overweight?
An increase in weight is due to an imbalance in the
For a more accurate calculation of the
Signs of overeating
- Eating too fast so that the body does not have time to signal to the mind that it is full until it is too late
- Obsession with body weight
- Guilt due to overeating
- Not paying attention to food
- Beliefs that you will be a better person if you can control your appetite
Why diets don’t work in the long run
Diets are a short term solution to a lifelong problem. Although many people lose weight on diets, 95% of them will gain the weight back within a few months. Diets are often a drastic change in the eating habits of the individual and can lead to rapid weight loss. However, diets are not sustainable and when you finish your diet your old eating habits creep back in and so does the weight. Diets require willpower which is a finite resource, it can only last so long. And how many times have you heard people say they are going to go on a diet, only to then go and eat all the junk food in the house to “get rid of it?” Diets do not deal with the root cause of why the individual overeats.
Health problems caused by excess weight
- Type 2 diabetes
- Coronary heart disease
- Cancer – including bowel and breast cancer
- Increased risk of stroke
- Psychological problems – increased risk of depression and low
Obesity also brings about a range of
- Joint pain especially in the back
Weight Loss – Facts about weight (UK)
- 58% women and 68% men are currently classed as overweight or obese in the UK
- Obesity is such a common problem in the UK that is estimated to affect almost 1 in 4 adults and around 1 in 5 children aged between 10 and 11
- 33% of children in year 6 (final year of primary school) are classed as either overweight or obese
- 525,000 people were admitted to hospital in 2015/16 due to health issues caused by obesity
- A BMI of 25-29 is considered to be overweight, whereas a BMI of 30+ is considered obese (this does have its limitations as bodybuilders often have a BMI of over 30 making them obese, and a marathon runner may have a BMI of less than 18 making them underweight)
More information can be found here.
Lost Hypnosis Session Cost
Weight Loss Hypnosis sessions are charged at £60 a session with each session lasting 60 minutes. With weight loss, it is hard to put a number on the
Weight Loss Hypnosis – Something to think about
Emotional eating is one of the biggest causes of overeating with people using food to deal with unwanted emotions. People will often call this comfort eating. But what is comforting about comfort eating? At best it may take away the emotional pain for a short while but it will always return. Comfort eating leads to excess weight, a refusal to deal with emotions in a healthy way and regret later on. If you find yourself saying you are a comfort eater then try this little re-framing technique. Instead of saying you are a comfort eater, say you are a discomfort eater. Once you start adopting this re-frame, your brain will begin to rewire itself. Suddenly reaching out for food to deal with an unwanted emotion will not be anywhere near as appealing.
Practice Location for Weight Loss Hypnosis
We work out of the Brewood Therapy Centre. This can be found at number 3 Church Road in Brewood. There is plenty of free parking in Brewood.
Contact Ed on 07921 220557
Contact Debbie on 07745 934682